Recipe of Original Beef &amp; Potatoes in Oyster Sauce for Types of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef & potatoes in oyster sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook beef & potatoes in oyster sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare Marinade
- Make ready Roughly 300g rump steak beef (or any cut you prefer)
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Make ready Ingredients
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic - diced
- Prepare 2 large slice of ginger - diced
- Make ready 1/2 yellow onion - wedged
- Prepare 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare Cornstarch slurry
- Take Scallions
- Take 2 large potatoes wedged and pre-cooked
Steps to make Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Combine beef and marinade ingredients in a bowl, cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Sautee garlic + ginger until fragrant, add beef.
- Cook until beef is brown and you can see caramelized crust round the edges, add potatoes and onion wedges. Add oyster sauce and toss to coat.
- Add cornstarch slurry and scallions, toss until scallions slightly wilted and take off heat.
- Serve with white rice or rice porridge 🥰
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef & potatoes in oyster sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!