Steps to Make Perfect Steak dinner for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak dinner. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak dinner is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak dinner is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak dinner using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak dinner:
- Make ready 2 cans corn
- Prepare Steak whatever u prefer
- Get 5 lb russet Potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup to 1 cup Milk
- Make ready Butter
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take Webster's steak seasoning
- Make ready Longhorns steak seasoning
Steps to make Steak dinner:
- Wash and peel potatoes, then cut into 1 inch cubes. Place the potatoes into a large stockpot and cover with cold water. Bring the potatoes to a gentle boil and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain the potatoes and return to the warm pot, or to a mixing bowl.
- Add the 2 stick of butter, milk, and seasonings to the potatoes. Mash slightly to break the large potatoes up. Beat the potatoes with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- I start with 1/2 Cup of milk for this recipe and add more if needed for desired consistency. Use 1 Cup of milk or a little more if you like your potatoes a little more thin. I season my potatoes after they are on my plate. I have a few family members that cant have a lot of salt.
- Drain the corn and place the corn with 2 tbsp of butter in a medium saucepan and cook on medium high heat.
- First pull the steak out of the butcher paper and let it rest on a plate. While it is sitting, use the salt and pepper to season it. I used webster's steak seasoning and longhorn. Cover all sides with a good amount of seasoning. Give the steak about 20 minutes to warm up. It is important to let the meat warm because when you cook it in the pan it will cook more evenly. You do not want a cold center.
- While the steak is warming up, get the rest of your tools and ingredients ready. Place the pan on a burner and put it on high heat. Before heating, pour enough olive oil in the pan to coat the entire bottom. You want plenty of oil in the pan for the next step.
- This next step is very crucial and can be dangerous. At this point, the pan should be very hot. You will use the tongs to place the steak into the hot oil.
- At these high temperatures there will be a lot of oil splatter so be careful when maneuvering the steak around in the pan. When you place the steak in the pan begin timing the cooking for 1 minute. After a Minute has passed, flip it to the other side for 1 minute.
- After that minute has passed, flip the steak on it's side and sear the edge until it is colored like the rest of the meat. Do this for both sides. Tilt the pan so that the oil and juices run down to one side and use that to cook the edge of the steak.
- You will continuously be turning the steak for 1 minute intervals until you feel that it is well done enough. This is all depends on your preference and the thickness of your steak.
- Turn down the heat of your stove to medium.
- Now it is time to add the garlic and butter. Cut off a nice healthy chunk of butter and throw it in the pan. Allow the meat to soak in all the greasy tasty goodness as you continue turning it.
- I cooked one steak for 8 total minutes, flipping each minute, to get a medium steak. Steak size and stove heat means that this may not give you the same result. Use the tongs to check the firmness of the meat. If it feels like it is beginning to firm up, then it is probably reaching a medium wellness. I like my steak medium rare so it depends on the thickness how long I cook my steak.
- After you have cooked it long enough, it is time to pull it from a pan and place it on a clean plate.
- You have finished cooking the steak. You must let the meat rest before cutting into it. The process known as resting, allows for all of the juices of the meat to lock inside the steak. This gives your steak better flavor. Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes.
- I start making everyone's plate and I serve usually with a side of steamed vegetables, salad, corn on the cob mashed potatoes or any side is great to pair with this steak. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steak dinner recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!