Steps to Prepare Homemade Korean Bulgogi for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, korean bulgogi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Korean Bulgogi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Korean Bulgogi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have korean bulgogi using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Bulgogi:
- Get 1 1/2 lb Steak of Choice Sliced Thin (I used Flank Steak)
- Take Marinade
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1-2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Rice Wine or Mirin
- Take 2 Tbsp Garlic Minced
- Get 1-2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Take 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Pear Puree
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Green Onion Chopped
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Gochujang (Adds Heat, Optional)
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp Veg Oil of Choice (For Frying)
- Prepare 2 tsp Sesame Seeds Toasted
- Make ready 1 Tsp Ginger Grated (Optional)
- Make ready 1 tsp Black Pepper
Steps to make Korean Bulgogi:
- Using a knife or meat scissors, slice or cut meat across the grain into 1/4 inch strips.
- In a Medium sized bowl, combine all Marinade ingredients. Pour Marinade and Sliced Steak into a Large Gallon sized Ziploc Bag. Get air out and seal. Put into refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Veg Oil in a Cast Iron Grill Pan to Medium-High Heat. Add Steak in one layer, with some space in between. Don't overfill pan. Cook 2-4 Minutes on each side, until charred. Repeat with rest of Steak.
- Serve over Rice, Noodles, Veggies, or in Wraps.
- You can make this recipe with other types of meat as well, such as Chicken or Pork. I've made it with Chicken Thighs and it was fabulous!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food korean bulgogi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!