Recipe of Traditional Steak, Onions, and Eggs for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak, onions, and eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak and eggs is a dish prepared with beefsteak and eggs as primary ingredients. It is most typically served as a breakfast or brunch food. Pan-fried potatoes and onions are topped with eggs, cherry tomato halves, and sliced steak for a hearty breakfast–or dinner! FDA guidelines for safe handling instructions recommend cooking eggs until white and yolk are firm.
Steak, Onions, and Eggs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Steak, Onions, and Eggs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak, onions, and eggs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak, Onions, and Eggs:
- Prepare Steak
- Make ready 1 pound leftover bottom round steak see my recipe
- Take 1/2 cup beef broth
- Take 1 medium onion
- Get 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- Take Eggs
- Prepare 4 large eggs
- Take To taste seasoned salt
- Take To taste ground black pepper
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- Prepare As needed water to steam the whites
Mushrooms and onions are the perfect compliment to steak, plus they add bulk without added calories or fat. A great example of using steak as a condiment. Originally when I made this steak dish, it was intended for my steak sandwich recipe, but since this is also so good over rice. Unlike slow-browned onions, our savory sautéed onions retain their shape and more onion flavor.
Steps to make Steak, Onions, and Eggs:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. When butter melts, turn down heat and add the eggs. Add seasonings, when the bottom of whites turn white add water to steam the tops of the whites and cover.
- When just the white are done remove to a plate. Melt the butter. Slice the steaks. Dice the onions
- When butter is melted add the onion and season. When the onions turn translucent add the steak and beef broth. Let the liquids reduce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
Originally when I made this steak dish, it was intended for my steak sandwich recipe, but since this is also so good over rice. Unlike slow-browned onions, our savory sautéed onions retain their shape and more onion flavor. They are great for sandwiches, burgers, or steaks. Gently reheat in the microwave before using it. Grilled chicken or steak, onions and peppers rolled inside a flour tortilla and lightly fried, covered with enchilada sauce and sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food steak, onions, and eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!