Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Mamas Shrimp Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mamas shrimp pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mamas Shrimp Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mamas Shrimp Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mamas shrimp pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mamas Shrimp Pasta:
- Get Pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2 box Penne
- Get 1 can Ragu Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- Get 1 can Italian style stewed tomatos
- Prepare Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb Peeled and devined shrimp. (cocktail size or smaller)
- Prepare 3 clove garlic
- Take 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Get 2 tbsp Margarine or butter
- Make ready 1 tbsp dried crushed parsley
- Get 1 tbsp dried basil
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
Steps to make Mamas Shrimp Pasta:
- Bring large pot of water to a roaring boil. Then add penne and boil for 11-12 minutes. Strain noodles, open can of tomatoes and strain juice off. Add tomatoes to pasta and stir. Finally add the jar of cheesy Alfredo sauce and mix. Let everything sit on warm until shrimp is ready
- In a medium skillet heat up your oil and butter together on low until bubbly. Then add your minced garlic cloves and simmer on low heat until garlic is a light Brown color. Next add your shrimp and increase heat to medium low cooking the shrimp through and stiring occasionaly. Finally add the last of your seasonings and allow it to all simmer together for about 3-5 minutes.
- Plate your pasta and spoon shrimp and drippings over the top. Went very well with Italian bread and a salad tossed in vinegarette dressing
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mamas shrimp pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!