Recipe of Fancy Yummy Philly cheese steaks for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yummy philly cheese steaks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Yummy Philly cheese steaks is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have yummy philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- Prepare Steak marinade and steak
- Get 2 lbs flank steak
- Take 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Get 3 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare Peppers and onions
- Get 2 large green bell peppers
- Make ready 1 large red onion
- Prepare I roasted jalapeno
- Make ready 1 garlic clove
- Prepare Granulated garlic
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack
- Prepare 6 sourdough hoagies
Steps to make Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste.
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together.
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food yummy philly cheese steaks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!