Easiest Way to Make Fancy Mom&#39;s Baked Lasagna for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mom's baked lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mom's Baked Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mom's Baked Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mom's baked lasagna using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Baked Lasagna:
- Take 1 12" foil baking pan
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- Get 1 lb pork sausage
- Take 60 oz spaghetti sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 16 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 lb lasagna noodle
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- Make ready 1 tbsp basil leaves
Steps to make Mom's Baked Lasagna:
- Remove casing from sausage and chop it up into small pieces.
- Cook ground turkey and chopped sausage together in a pan and drain the excess fat and oil.
- Boil water for cooking the lasagna noodles
- Mix in a bowl the spaghetti sauce, salt, sugar, parsley flakes, and basil leaves while waiting for the water to bowl.
- Once water is boiling add the lasagna noodles and cook until al dente.
- Rinse the lasagna noodles with cold water and then pat dry with a towel.
- Layer in the baking pan in this order: noodles, meat, sauce, both cheeses. Until you have filled the baking pan, or to your heart's desire.
- Bake uncovered for 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Let it cool down for 15 minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mom's baked lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!