Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
There is seriously no better pairing in the world than a tender juicy steak with a dreamy creamy mushroom sauce. Not only is this dinner for two so easy to make, it's actually really quick. Here I share with you some tips for pan frying the perfect steak. I've also got the most gorgeous creamy mushroom sauce recipe to pair alongside!
Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce:
- Make ready Beef
- Prepare For this recipe i prefer tenderloin/ top round/eye round
- Make ready Unsalted butter
- Take Olive oil or cooking oil
- Make ready Salt and black pepper
- Take Woscestershire sauce
- Prepare 3 gloves of garlic
- Get 6 champignon mushroom
- Take For sauce:
- Take 1 tomato
- Make ready Cooking cream
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Take Mixed herbs (any mixed herbs)
- Take I use masterfoods mixed herbs
You can add some extra pepper, garlic or liquid smoke. Steak & Potato Kebabs with Creamy Cilantro Sauce for Two. Steak and Mushrooms with Parsley Mashed Potatoes. All Reviews for Seared Steak with Mustard-Mushroom Sauce.
Steps to make Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce:
- Season the beef and marinated it with woscestershire sauce for about 5 minute. After that cook the marinated beef with oil, make sure the pan is hot. Afrer the beef have color, add about 2 table spoon of unsalted butter, garlic, and mixed herbs to add more flavour. After that rest the beef and pour it with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter from the pan.
- In same pan, add chop champignon mushroom (dont cut it to thin ir to thick). Season it and cook until the mushroom have a color. After that put it in a plate.
- Chop tomato to a small pieces, add 2 pinch of salt, black pepper, mixed herbs and a bit of water. After that put it to a blender and bland it.
- Pour the tomato sauce to a pan and cook it. Add about a half table spoon of corn starch and cook it until the sauce was thicken.
- Put all of that in a plate and plate it nicely.
- Enjoy it
Steak and Mushrooms with Parsley Mashed Potatoes. All Reviews for Seared Steak with Mustard-Mushroom Sauce. Heat another large frying pan over high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil in the pan. To serve, place two pieces of fillet steak onto each of four serving plates.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!