Recipe of Perfect Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ribeye mint chutney sauce w/ shrimp pad thai. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ribeye mint chutney sauce w/ shrimp pad thai using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai:
- Get Rib-eye Steak
- Get 1 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- Make ready 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready Salt and Pepper to season
- Prepare Mint Chutney Sauce
- Make ready Shrimp
- Make ready 1/2 lb Uncooked Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Make ready Granulated Garlic Salt
- Get Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Caribbean Jerk Season
- Prepare Pad Thai
- Take 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Thai Black Soy Sauce
- Take 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- Prepare to taste Ground White Pepper
- Prepare 14 oz Thai Stir Fry Rice Noodles
- Make ready 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Make ready 3 Cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Ginger, chopped
- Prepare 3 Cups Baby Broccoli (leaves and heads)
- Take 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- Get 3 leave of fresh Basil
Instructions to make Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai:
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add in rice noodles. Let sit for 8-10min while stirring occasionally (soft but firm). Drain into colander and rinse with cold water. Set aside. If it sticks together later we can rinse and mix through cold water again before use.
- Get shrimp and steak to room temp before patting the outsides dry with a paper towel. Season shrimp with garlic salt and pepper. Place in bowl and add Caribbean Jerk season. Mix together. Season Steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet to medium high heat with butter until pan is completely hot. Place into skillet and don’t move for 4-6min. Flip over and continue to sear for another 4min. Then place into a preheated oven at 250° for 6min. Remove from oven and let rest about 5min.
- For the rest of the dish, combine the oyster sauce, sugar, Thai soy sauce, Thai black soy sauce, fish sauce, and white pepper in a small bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Heat your wok over high heat until it just starts to smoke, and spread 1 tablespoon of oil around the perimeter of the wok evenly to coat and stir in the garlic and ginger. Immediately add the broccoli with leaves and stir-fry for 20 seconds (stir constantly to prevent the garlic from burning). Add in basil leaves.
- Reduce heat to medium high. Add the shrimp to wok and sauté until shrimp is a nice color. Push the mixture to one side to let the empty side of the wok heat for 10 seconds. Add another tablespoon of oil to the wok, and add the beaten eggs. Wait 5 seconds for them to begin to cook. Scramble the eggs for another few seconds, breaking them up into smaller pieces.
- Next, spread the noodles around the wok. Spread the sauce mixture over the top of the noodles, and gently mix everything with your wok spatula using a scooping motion for about 20 seconds. Increase heat slightly and continue cooking, stirring less frequently (so the noodles get slightly caramelized, creating that restaurant-style flavor) for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the noodles are heated through.
- Once ready, slice ribeye against the grains. Place staggered over each other and drizzle mint chutney sauce (stir well before using store bought chutney). Add in pad Thai and make sure you have plenty of everything.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ribeye mint chutney sauce w/ shrimp pad thai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!