Simple Way to Make Homemade MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, marinated rib-eye steak. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This is an excellent marinade for any steak. The sugar makes the steaks tender and gives just a hint of sweetness. I sometimes add some Dijon mustard or red pepper flakes for a little zing. Pour marinade over steaks; seal bag.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marinated rib-eye steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK:
- Prepare 1 pound rib-eye steak (or any cut you prefer) 500g
- Take 2 Tablespoon grated Ginger
- Get 2 Tablespoon Honey
- Take 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Prepare 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon scallion optional
- Get 1 teaspoon fried minced garlic optional
If you're doing the meat over the coals, baste the rib-eye with the left-over marinade while on the coals. Cover the meat with foil and rest for a couple of minutes before carving. Grill-up something new like this sesame-infused Angu's marinated rib-eye steak recipe. Find both classic and contemporary grilling recipes at Chatelaine.com.
Instructions to make MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK:
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients, except scallions and fried minced garlic, and marinate the steak in a Ziploc bag for at least 2 hours or best overnight in the refrigerator.
- If refrigerated, remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before air frying.
- Preheat air fryer for 400F (200C) for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the steak in the preheated air fryer and air fry at 400F (200C) for 6-8 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the desired doneness is reached.
- Let the steak rest for about 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle some fried minced garlic and scallions to serve if desired.
Grill-up something new like this sesame-infused Angu's marinated rib-eye steak recipe. Find both classic and contemporary grilling recipes at Chatelaine.com. Add steaks and squeeze out air before sealing. Massage bag so marinade can evenly coat steaks. The garlic rib-eye steaks in this recipe are flavored with a simple garlic and soy sauce marinade.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food marinated rib-eye steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!