How to Prepare Iconic Instant Pot Top Round beef steak for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot top round beef steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Top Round beef steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Instant Pot Top Round beef steak is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot top round beef steak using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Top Round beef steak:
- Make ready Grapeseed or olive oil
- Prepare Top Round beef steaks
- Get Beef Bullion cubes(s)
- Make ready Pink himalayan sea salt
- Prepare 1 cup water
Instructions to make Instant Pot Top Round beef steak:
- Set pot to HIGH saute and pour grapeseed or olive oil in to cover bottom
- Add steaks and sear for 2-3 minutes or until they move freely without sticking to bottom
- After searing one side, grind a generous amount of pink Himalayan sea salt to one side of the meat for tenderizing and flavor
- Remove meat as needed until all steaks have been seared
- Add one cup of water to the oil along with the bullion cube (I recommend pouring up the water ahead of time and letting the bullion dissolve in it while I sear the meat)
- Place meat inside, staggering if you are stacking. I don't use the trivet so the meat will sit in the liquid
- Set pot to pressure cook HIGH for 20 minutes. Pulse or natural release for 10 them quick release pressure and serve
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot top round beef steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!