Steps to Make Iconic Celebration Lasagna for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, celebration lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Celebration Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Celebration Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook celebration lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Celebration Lasagna:
- Get 1 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Prepare 28 oz chopped tomato (with basil)
- Take 6 oz tomato paste
- Take 24 oz cottage cheese
- Get 2 eggs, beaten
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Make ready 12 oz mozzarella cheese
- Make ready Sprinkle terragon
Steps to make Celebration Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Cook beef & onions over med heat. Drain. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, terragon
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, Parmesan, pepper and half of the mozzarella
- Spread 1/3 of meat mixture in a lightly greased 11x7" baking dish. Layer with 3 lasagna noodles and top with 1/2 of cheese mixture. Repeat 2 more times. Slowly pour 1/4 cup hot water around inside edge of dish. Tightly cover with 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Add remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 more minutes uncovered.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food celebration lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!