How to Prepare Exotic Creamy Lasagna Rolls for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy lasagna rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Lasagna Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Lasagna Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy lasagna rolls using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Lasagna Rolls:
- Prepare 1 onion, diced
- Take 1 lb ground pork
- Take 1 tsp basil
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1/4 tsp red chile flakes
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 8 oz ricotta
- Make ready 2 cups spinach or greens
- Get 2 Tbsp butter
- Get 2 Tbsp flour
- Get 2 cups milk
- Prepare 1 tsp basil
- Take 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready 8 lasagna noodles
- Get 1/2 cup parmasan, grated
- Make ready 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Take salt
- Make ready pepper
Instructions to make Creamy Lasagna Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 450F
- Saute the onion in a little olive oil until translucent.
- Add the basil, oregano, Chile to the onions and season with salt and pepper
- Add the ground pork (or chicken) and continue to cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Remove from heat and add the ricotta.
- Mix the ricotta in and then add the spinach. Mix and set aside.
- In a small pott melt the butter and add the flour to make a roux.
- Cook the roux, whisking, until lightly blonde and smelling nutty.
- Slowly add the milk and continue whisking until smooth. Add the nutmeg, basil, and season with salt and pepper. Set the heat on low and whisk occasionally.
- Add half the parmsan cheese to the alfredo.
- Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water until al dente.
- Grease a small baking dish to bake the rolls.
- Lay a noodle out and spread 2 spoonfuls of pork filling over the noodle.
- Roll the noodle up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat for the remaining noodles.
- Spoon any remaining filling atop the rolls.
- Cover with the alfredo.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the rolls
- Bake until browned on top and bubbly.
- Serve by scooping a roll out.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy lasagna rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!