Recipe of Original Chicken Fajita Noodles for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajita noodles. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fajita Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Fajita Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajita noodles using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Noodles:
- Take 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins-
- Take pieces cut into bite-sized
- Take 2-3 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- Prepare 3 Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow and Green), cut into strips
- Take 1 Onion, chopped
- Make ready 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Get 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Get 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Take 16 oz Noodles (I used Extra-Wide)
- Make ready Fresh Chives and Dill for garnish
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper,
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Noodles:
- Fill a large pot with water, add some salt and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and continue to boil until desired tenderness is reached (12-15 minutes, or according to the package directions). Drain the noodles and set them aside until ready to use.
- Season the chicken with half of the taco seasoning.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes until browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet to a plate.
- Add the onions and peppers along with the remaining seasoning and saute for about 6 to 8 minutes or until the veggies develop some color and cook down a bit. Add garlic, stir, and cook for about 30 seconds. Then return the chicken to the skillet, add the broth along with the canned tomatoes, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a medium low and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix in the heavy cream, add the cooked noodles, adjust the seasoning and stir until everything is combined.
- Serve garnished with fresh chives, dill or any herbs of your choice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken fajita noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!