Steps to Prepare Favorite Shrimp Cocktail for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Cocktail is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Cocktail is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp cocktail using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- Make ready 2 bunch cilantro
- Get 4 cucumbers
- Get 2 bunch green onion
- Prepare 4 avocados
- Make ready 5 serranos
- Take 2 medium 24 ounce bottles of ketchup.
- Get 3 15 oz. cans of abalone. (imitation is fine)
- Make ready 5 lb uncooked shrimp (size doesn't matter, I normally get medium unpeeled)
Instructions to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- Peel and clean shrimp under cold water. You can devein them if you want.
- Chop the cilantro, green onion, and cucumbers(peeled).
- Cut open avocados and dig the meat out. Chop coarsely.
- Place shrimp in a stockpot with about 4 qts. of water.
- Heat over medium until shrimp turn pink. Turn heat off.
- Add other ingredients.
- Add ketchup.
- Add abalone.
- Salt to taste.
- Chill in fridge or eat warm. Serve with lime wedges and tostadas
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp cocktail recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!