Easiest Way to Make Homemade BBQ Chicken Lasagna for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bbq chicken lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
BBQ Chicken Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. BBQ Chicken Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bbq chicken lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Lasagna:
- Get 9 piece Lasagna Noodles (or as needed)
- Make ready 4 pieces Chicken Breasts (more if needed)
- Prepare 1 cup barbecue sauce (or your choice)
- Prepare 1/2 cup open pitt sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Make ready black pepper
- Prepare cayenne pepper
- Take salt
- Prepare paprika
- Take 1 chopped onions
- Make ready 1 Green peppers
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare chedder cheese (or any of your choice)
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1 cup ricotta
Steps to make BBQ Chicken Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place your lasagna noodles set to boil.
- Chop your onions and green peppers and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix ricotta and egg until fluffy the set aside.
- Season your chicken breast, I used Italian dressing, salt, pepper, paprika, Canyon pepper, garlic powder, Onion power, lemon pepper. But you can season it your way.
- Place chicken on grill it should take 30 to 35 mins to cook.
- Place chicken in a large skillet, with eye on low because chicken is already cooked and you don't want it to dry out.
- Drain your lasagna noodles, then add a little olive oil so that your noodles dont stick. I used a little onion power and butter for flavoring.
- When pan gets warm add your choice of diced vegetables. Then add your sauces. (I used Red Hot Sauce, BBQ sauce, and Open Pit) Mix well. Keep your heat at low so sauce and chicken stays warm and make sure you keep stirring so nothing burns or sticks.
- In a 13 by 9 pan place a little sauce at the bottom of the pan and smear it so that your noodles dont stick to the pan.
- Place your noodles in then cover your ricotta over each noodle, then take your chicken sauce and make your first layer and cover it with cheese.
- Create 3 layers then place in the over for 30 to 35 mins.
- After timer goes off let it cool for 10-15 mins and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bbq chicken lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!