Recipe of Authentic My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my salt and pepper shrimp taco with tostones and garlic aioli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my salt and pepper shrimp taco with tostones and garlic aioli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- Get 10 Shrimp tails on
- Prepare 1 smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw
- Make ready 2 Avocados ripe sliced
- Make ready 3-5 tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁
- Prepare 2 Cloves garlic crushed
- Take 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 cups corn starch
- Make ready 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- Take 1 Tbsp ground pepper
- Make ready 1/4 cup guacamole
- Take 2 likes sliced
- Make ready 1/4 vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning
- Get 1-2 Green Plantains (Spanish bananas)
Instructions to make My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge.
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp.
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my salt and pepper shrimp taco with tostones and garlic aioli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!