Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Real Stir fry chicken fajita for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stir fry chicken fajita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stir fry chicken fajita is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stir fry chicken fajita is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fry chicken fajita using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry chicken fajita:
- Take marinade
- Take 2 chicken breast
- Take 1 1/2 each crushed chilli, coriander powder, chicken powder, tikka masala, salt, garlic paste
- Get 1 slice can pineapple slice
- Get 1 tsp hot sauce
- Prepare 1 capsicum
- Get 1/2 onion
- Prepare 1 tomato deseeded
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare sauce
- Get 20 grams butter
- Get 60 grams fresh cream
- Take 1 tsp cayeene pepper
- Get 1 tsp garlic paste
Instructions to make Stir fry chicken fajita:
- Cut chicken breast intp thin strips
- Mix all spices together, lemon juice, hot saucw and pineapple slice together and marinade for 2 hours
- Cut the vegetables and set aside
- Stir fry chicken, after 5 mins add vegetables and toss
- When chicken is cook, lower the flame and add butter
- Add garlic paste and cayeene pepper cook for 1 min
- Add fresh cream and mix until the sauce becomes thick and consistent, add water if becomes too thick
- I have garnish mine with thin strips of cheese, and served with fresh salsa
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stir fry chicken fajita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!