Recipe of Exotic Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, &amp; Rice for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Take 1 wild rice
- Take 1 1/2 tsp ginger
- Take 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Prepare 1 peanut oil
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- Prepare 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Prepare 10 cocktail shrimp
- Take 1 fresh basil
- Prepare 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
Steps to make Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Make enough for about 3 servings.
- Chop and crush ginger into tiny pieces.
- When rice is about half way done, add snap peas and half of the ginger. Cook together until rice is done.
- While rice is cooking, coat bottom of a skillet with peanut oil. Add the sesame oil and crushed red pepper and heat over medium heat.
- Lay shrimp in the oil in an even layer. Add basil, remaining ginger, and chopped red pepper. Cook together until shrimp is done.
- Stir shrimp into rice mixture, serve, and devour.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!