Recipe of Popular Patty&#39;s Best Crockpot Lasagna for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, patty's best crockpot lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook patty's best crockpot lasagna using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 box uncooked lasagna noodles
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- Get 2 (15 oz) Jars of Prego or your famous sauce
- Make ready 1 small can of tomato paste
- Take 1-2 stalks celery
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Take 1 1/2 cups carrots
- Prepare 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready to taste salt & pepper
- Prepare 1 dash pepper flakes, or to taste
- Take 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Take pinch nutmeg
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sugar
- Take 3 cups ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Get 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1 egg beaten
- Make ready 1 Tbsp evoo (extra virgin olive oil )
- Prepare 2 cups fresh spinach
- Prepare 16 oz Provolone Cheese
Steps to make Patty's Best Crockpot Lasagna:
- Puree the onion, carrots and celery. Add puree to hot saute pan with evoo and cook on high, stirring to release the natural juices and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Place aside in large pot until later.
- Brown ground chuck and drain excess grease. Add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and pepper flakes and balsamic vinegar to the cooked beef. Mix cooked beef to the puree.
- Mix together chopped spinach, parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese, beaten egg, nutmeg and salt& pepper. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic in evoo for about 3 minutes, don't let it burn. Add tomato paste and add 2 cans of water using empty tomato paste can. Cook on high, stirring frequently until most of liquid is gone. Add both jars of Prego to paste and sugar. Salt and pepper to taste. Add sauce to meat and veggie puree mixture. Mix well. Set aside.
- Build your mountain of lasagna now. Spray inside crockpot with cooking spray or oil to prevent sticking. Cover the bottom of crockpot with meat/sauce mixture. Then add a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (breaking them to fit and overlapping is good). Then add enough cheese mixture to cover the noodles (you can use a spatula to spread it evenly ). Then add more noodles, then cheese mixture, then meat/sauce, and finally end with meat sauce on top. Make sure all of the noodles are covered in sauce to prevent drying out. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top. When it's almost done, an hour or 30 mins before add a layer of mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese to the top so it can melt and be more gooey and yummy. :-p Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours (depends on size of crockpot and how long you are willing to wait.
- Enjoy! Please give me feedback so i can improve and not torture my family. Thanks all.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food patty's best crockpot lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!