Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Authentic 4 Hour Lasagna for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 4 hour lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
4 Hour Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 4 Hour Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 4 hour lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 4 Hour Lasagna:
- Get 1 jar any red pasta sauce
- Make ready 1 small jar alfredo sauce
- Prepare 1 med onion
- Prepare 1/2 green pepper
- Prepare 1 box no bake lasagna noodles
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 pound italian sausage
- Make ready 1 small carrot (optional)
- Prepare 1 bag frozen peas (optional)
- Get to taste salt pepper garlic powder and italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 cup red wine
- Get Sliced mushrooms
- Take 12-16 oz mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make 4 Hour Lasagna:
- Sweat the onion and green pepper. Feel free to sweat the carrot and fresh garlic if you are so inclined
- Add ground beef and sausage. Cook till pink is gone, drain and add your red tomato sauce, wine and mushrooms. Turn heat to simmer and let it reduce by about a quarter or less. You may want to add a touch of sugar if your not using carrots its up to you
- After reducing the sauce add your peas if you desire.
- Take a quarter to half of the mix and put into another bowl and add half of the alfredo sauce. Stir well.
- Now its time to assemble. Use whatever pan you have thats at least two inches deep. Add a layer of the red to the bottom. Dont forget to grease that pan or it will stick. Add a layer of noodles over that. Then add a layer of the alfredo/red blend and a layer of mozzerella cheese.
- Now add another layer of noodles and use your red sauce. Alternate sauces every layer until you reach the top. Season each layer with your herbs and seasonings of your choice. Add a little cheese to the top
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 45 min. If your using a deeper dish and have more than three layers bake for at least one hour. Remove foil and continue to bake another ten minutes until the top is golden or at least well melted. Add a little parm cheese if you wish.
- Let stand for about ten to fifteen minutes then eat it. Bon Apetite kids!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 4 hour lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!