Steps to Prepare Iconic Vegan Steam Buns for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan steam buns. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Steam Buns is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vegan Steam Buns is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan steam buns using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Steam Buns:
- Take 2 cups all- purpose flour
- Get 1 tbsp wet yeast
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 150 ml warm water
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Get Chocolate chips
Steps to make Vegan Steam Buns:
- Add the wet yeast and the sugar into the warm water and stir until the yeast dissolves.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to the mixing bowl and mix.
- Wet yeast doesn’t need to grow like dry yeast so we can use it right away.
- Add the yeast mixture to the dry ingredients along with olive oil and mix.
- After mixing everything together, take the dough out and place it on the counter where we’ll kneed it. We will kneed it for 10-15 minutes.
- Coat a mixing bowl with cooking oil and place the dough into it and then cover.
- Set aside for about 1 hour to let dough rise.
- Place the dough on the counter and cut into 6 pieces which we will shape into balls.
- Flatten the balls but make sure the middle is thicker.
- Place the chocolate chips in the middle and fold the sides of the dough over top the chocolate.
- Place into cupcake paper, cover and let rest for another 10 minutes.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan steam buns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!