How to Make Fancy Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot beer beef fajitas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot beer beef fajitas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas:
- Take 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Make ready 1 large onion, sliced
- Make ready 3 lb round steak, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- Make ready 1 envelope fajita seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 cup beer
Instructions to make Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas:
- In Crockpot, put in the onions and bell pepper.
- Add meat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together beer and fajita seasoning.
- Pour over beef and veggies.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot beer beef fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!