Recipe of Iconic Mae&#39;s Chicken Fajitas for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mae's chicken fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mae's Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mae's Chicken Fajitas is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mae's chicken fajitas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mae's Chicken Fajitas:
- Make ready Ingredients
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 chili powder
- Make ready 1 Worcester sauce
- Get 1 onion
- Get 1 red bell pepper
- Take 1 green bell pepper
- Get 2 jalapeños
- Prepare 8 flour tortillas
Steps to make Mae's Chicken Fajitas:
- slice chicken into strips then season with chili powder and Worcester sauce
- slice onions, peppers, and jalapeños into strips. Be sure to remove seeds
- brown strips on griddle until done, no longer pink inside
- set chicken aside
- cook peppers and onions until tender
- warm tortillas on both sides
- serve with sour cream, cheese, guacamole, if desired
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mae's chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!