Recipe of Favorite Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, prawn cocktail with rocket and cucumber dressing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have prawn cocktail with rocket and cucumber dressing using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing:
- Make ready Dressing
- Prepare 4 tbsp whole egg mayo
- Take 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Take 3 slice and finely diced cucumber
- Make ready 1 dash lemon juice
- Get 1 cup cooked and peeled prawns
- Get 1/2 small avocado
- Get 3 cherry tomatoes
- Get 50 grams rocket leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp sliced spring onion
- Prepare 1 dash dill to garnish
Instructions to make Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing:
- Mix together cucumber, mayo, sweet chilli and lemon juice.
- Arrange Rocket, tomatoes and avocado on a plate. Carefully places prawns on top of salad.
- Sprinkle sliced spring onion over salad and top with dressing. Sprinkle with dill to garnish and cracked black pepper if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food prawn cocktail with rocket and cucumber dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!