Steps to Prepare Iconic Lasagna Roll Up&#39;s for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lasagna roll up's. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna Roll Up's is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Lasagna Roll Up's is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lasagna roll up's using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Roll Up's:
- Make ready 1 box lasagna noodles 2 x 8
- Take 1 lb ground beef
- Get 2 can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup garlic and herb tomato sauce
- Take 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 tbsp salt
- Take 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
Steps to make Lasagna Roll Up's:
- Strain the diced tomatoes and simmer on medium high heat in a sauce pan. Add in the seasoning and salt and pepper. Cook the beef and season to taste. Cook the noodles till there just about done and lay them out on a cookie sheet. Spreading in even layers starting with the ricotta cheese, then beef, then diced tomatoes, remember you will have to roll them up so don't put to much of each.
- Roll them and place them together, spread on the pasta sauce and sprinkle on a nice amount of the mozzarella.
- Place your Lasagna in the over at 400 till the cheese is melted and golden brown around the edges.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lasagna roll up's recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!