Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Snap&#39;n Peppery Beef Jerky for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, snap'n peppery beef jerky. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
I show you how easy it is to make homemade Peppered Beef Jerky in your oven. Click "Show More" below for the recipe!!! Slowly-marinated beef strips dry into savory pieces of peppery beef jerky in a food dehydrator. For safety, it's best to cook the strips first before drying. no changes will not do this one again just because it was too peppery for my liking.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have snap'n peppery beef jerky using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky:
- Take Hardware Needed
- Make ready 1 dehydrator
- Prepare 1 Jerky Gun
- Get Basting Sauce
- Get 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- Get 1/4 cup ketchup
- Take Ingredients
- Make ready 2 1/2 lb 93/7 ground beef
- Make ready 2 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Make ready 1 1/8 tsp of Accent seasoning
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 1/8 tbsp meat tenderizer
- Take 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe? This smoked peppery beef jerky really turned out fantastic! You'll find one that you really love and can try out during hunting season.
Instructions to make Snap'n Peppery Beef Jerky:
- In a small bowl mix all of the basting sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients by hand. Make sure all of the spices are well incorporated into the ground beef.
- Load the jerky gun and begin squeezing out long strips of jerky onto the dehydrator trays.
- With a basting brush, brush all of the jerky strips with the basting sauce. (You only need to do the top side at this time.)
- Turn the dehydrator on and set it to the jerky setting which is 160°F/71°C. Let it run for 2 hours.
- Turn all of the jerky strips over and pat them with paper towels to remove excess grease. Baste the tops with the basting sauce and let run another 2 hours.
- Wipe off the excess grease with a paper towel. Flip the jerky strips and wipe again. Baste with sauce and dehydrate for 1 hour.
- One last time. Wipe off the excess grease with a paper towel. Flip the jerky strips and wipe again. Baste with sauce and dehydrate for 1 hour.
- They are ready to eat warm, but I like to let them cool. The basting sauce transforms into an almost savory candy-like coating and gives the jerky some snap.
- Notes: My jerky gun came with 2 tips. 1 for making thin jerky and a dual tip for making thicker ones. I used the thicker tip for this recipe. If you wish to make the thinner kind, you will need to adjust the dehydrating times accordingly.
This smoked peppery beef jerky really turned out fantastic! You'll find one that you really love and can try out during hunting season. They started This jerky does live up to its name with a medium peppery level. Our Peppered Beef Jerky has just the right amount of coarse black pepper and a flavor-enhancing hickory smoke process. This black pepper jerky is made from small herd, locally sourced cows (no feed lot cattle) and is thick cut Very good!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food snap'n peppery beef jerky recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!