Step-by-Step Guide to Make Authentic Ma G&#39;s Avocado and Carrot Sandwhich for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ma g's avocado and carrot sandwhich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ma G's Avocado and Carrot Sandwhich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ma G's Avocado and Carrot Sandwhich is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ma g's avocado and carrot sandwhich using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ma G's Avocado and Carrot Sandwhich:
- Take 6 large carrots
- Make ready 1 large avocado
- Get 4 slice bread
- Prepare 1 tbsp veganaise
- Take 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Make ready 1/2 tsp adobo seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
Instructions to make Ma G's Avocado and Carrot Sandwhich:
- Wash and shred carrots with a vegetable peeler place in a bowl. Then mix veganaise, adobo , dijon , black pepper and avocado mash with a fork until creamy. Toast your slices of bread. Put avocado mix on all 4 slices of bread then add carrot ribbons cut into triangles or whatever way you eat your sandwhiches.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ma g's avocado and carrot sandwhich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!