Recipe of Perfect Lemon Drop Martini for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lemon drop martini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Drop Martini is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lemon Drop Martini is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon drop martini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Take 2 oz blueberry vodka
- Get 1 oz lemoncello
- Get 1/2 ounce triple sec
- Make ready 1/2 ounce lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- Get 5 fresh blueberries
- Make ready cubes Ice
- Prepare Optional lemon zest twist
Steps to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Grab a cocktail shaker and a shot glass. Roll your lemon on counter before you squeeze juice out with a lemon juicer
- Grab the rest of your ingredients and measure out into shot glass and pour into cocktail shaker (because it was for two We just doubled the recipe) next add some ice and shake (20 - 25 seconds)
- Note* You can either put the blueberries in when you shake or add afterward. It gives a different look.
- Once you are done shaking for 20 to 25 seconds. Strain it and Pour into Martini glass and either add lemon twist or some blueberries and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lemon drop martini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!