Simple Way to Prepare Real Lasagna for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is an Italian dish made of stacked layers of thin flat pasta alternating with fillings. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. This classic lasagna is made with an easy meat sauce as the base.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lasagna using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Get 1 lb italian sausage
- Prepare 1 prego tomato sauce
- Take 1 pepperoni, diced
- Get 1 dash garlic salt
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 Lasagna noodles- no boil
- Get 1 packages 32oz ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 cup diced portobello mushrooms-optional
- Make ready 1 dash cooking spray
It is possibly one of the most loved foods in the whole wide world, and There is just something so sentimental about lasagna, so comforting. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Lasagna II. Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- Brown italian sausage, onion, and mushrooms, add garlic salt
- When italian sausage is almost done, add pepperoni cook untill slightly crispy and italian sausage is brown.
- Add prego sauce to pan. Fill jar 1/3 way with water mix to get remaining sauce, add to pan and simmer until warm.
- Coat bottom of baking dish with a light spray of non stick spray.
- Add a very thin layer of sauce mix to coat bottom of pan
- Place layer of noodles down.
- Cover noodles with1/3 (depending on how many layers you want) package of ricotta cheese
- Spread 1/3 (depending on how many layers you want)of the sauce mixture over noodles and ricotta.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach desired number of layers. I usually do 2 not counting the top.
- On the top layer, place noodles, cover with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan with foil-tent foil
- Remove foil and broil on high until cheese is toasted.
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 min or until noodles are soft.
- Remove foil and broil on high until cheese is golden
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Lasagna II. Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. These lasagna recipes (some vegan, others stuffed full of meat and cheese) prove just how much flavor can be stacked between sheets of pasta. From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic لَوْزِينَج (lawzīnaj, "almond cake").
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!