Steps to Make Authentic Banana Split Cookies for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banana split cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Split Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Split Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have banana split cookies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Split Cookies:
- Make ready 1/2 cup unsalted butter - softened
- Make ready 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Make ready 3 medium very ripe bananas - mashed
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 cup (heaping) semi sweet chocolate chips
- Make ready Optional Add-ins
- Get 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Take 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- Make ready Substitute half of the choc chips for caramel chips
Steps to make Banana Split Cookies:
- In a large bowl cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed banana until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, all spice, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir well to combine, just until no dry clumps remain. Be careful to not over mix.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and any other optional add-ins you choose. Cover dough and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- When dough is chilled preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Use a couple teaspoons to drop 12 small balls of dough onto cookie sheet, evenly spaced. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all cookies are baked. This recipe will yield 36-48 cookies depending on the size you choose to make them.
- Remove from oven. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana split cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!