Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Yogourt Banana Split for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yogourt banana split. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yogourt Banana Split is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Yogourt Banana Split is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have yogourt banana split using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yogourt Banana Split:
- Get 1 banana
- Make ready 3 teaspoons + 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Make ready 3 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- Make ready 4 walnuts
- Take Vanilla greek yogourt
- Prepare 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) strawberries
- Get 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) blueberries
- Make ready 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) pitted cherries
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 3 tablespoons coconut (or brown) sugar
Steps to make Yogourt Banana Split:
- To make the sauces, start with three small individual saucepans. Add 1/2 cup water to each saucepan, and then let the water boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add 1/2 cup cherries to one saucepan, 1/2 cup strawberries to another, and 1/2 blueberries to the last one. Add 1tbsp of lemon juice, 1tbsp cinnamon, and 1tbsp coconut sugar to each saucepan. Stir together.
- Let the mixture in the saucepans boil. Stir occasionally with a spoon.
- After about 5-7 minutes, test the berries out by touching them with your spoon. If they are much softer and mushier than in their normal state, you may proceed to pop them. Continuously squish them with your spoon until they have all (or mostly all) bursted. Since the strawberries aren't a round berry, they won't exactly be "bursted", but they'll instead be turned to mush. Once done, remove the saucepans from heat.
- Find a dish that's long enough to fit a banana inside of it and tall enough to have a banana lean against it. I used a rectangular plastic container.
- Start by cutting off the ends of the unpeeled banana. Next, slice the unpeeled banana in half. Take off the peel of each banana half as gently as possible, being careful not to break the banana. Gently place the banana halves against the long walls of the dish, one on each side.
- Spoon one row of three globs of vanilla greek yogourt in between the two banana halves. Try to make these globs of yogourt as round as you can. Since yogourt is not ice cream, this may require some serious ninja skills.
- Pour a different berry sauce onto each individual glob of yogourt. Top each sauced glob with 1tsp ground cinnamon and 1tsp ground flaxseed. Place a walnut in each corner of the middle glob of yogourt. Et voilà! It is finished.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yogourt banana split recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!