Steps to Prepare Exotic Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup butter, room temperature
- Make ready 1 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Get 2 teaspoons Kahlua liqueur
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Get 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Prepare 1 cup irish cream chips
- Take 1 cup espresso chips
Instructions to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and Kahlua liqueur
- Mix in about a 1/3 of the flour. Fold gently and dont overmix.
- Add 1/3 more flour mixing well.
- Add the rest of flour and fold until flour is incorporated. Add in the 2 cups of chips and mix well.
- Roll 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet. Evenly spacing them out.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely browned.
- Let sit 2 minutes on pan then move to cooling rack.
- The cookies will look under baked, but please do not over bake. They will firm up more while cooling.
- You can add nuts or vanilla flavoring. Any flavor chips. Its up to your taste, but these are so good.
- I hope you enjoy these.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!