Recipe of Iconic Frozen banana split for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, frozen banana split. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen banana split is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Frozen banana split is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook frozen banana split using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen banana split:
- Take 24 ice cream sandwiches
- Make ready 6 medium bananas (sliced)
- Make ready 12 oz jar hot fudge sauce
- Take 10 oz maraschino cherries, drained and finely chopped
- Make ready 8 oz package milk chocolate covered toffee bits, crushed and divided
- Make ready 12 oz jar butterscotch ice cream topping
- Make ready 8 oz cool whip, thawed
Instructions to make Frozen banana split:
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil.
- Cover bottom of pan with half of the ice cream sandwiches, cut to fit if needed.
- Top evenly with banana slices.
- Pour hot fudge sauce over bananas.
- Add cherries and 1/2 of the toffee bits.
- Pour butterscotch evenly on top.
- Cover with remaining ice cream sandwiches, cutting to fit if needed.
- Spread top with cool whip.
- Sprinkle remaining toffee over top
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours
- Remove from pan using foil, cut into squares and serve!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food frozen banana split recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!