Step-by-Step Guide to Make Traditional Lasagna, in a Crockpot for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lasagna, in a crockpot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna, in a Crockpot is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lasagna, in a Crockpot is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lasagna, in a crockpot using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna, in a Crockpot:
- Prepare 1 lb Ground Beef (85% lean)
- Make ready 1 lb Italian Sausage
- Get 1 lb Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- Prepare 28 oz Can Tomato sauce
- Prepare 6 oz can tomato paste
- Prepare 12 oz Ricotta Chesse
- Get 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (or more to taste)
- Make ready 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Make ready 4 clove Garlic, finely chopped (we love garlic in our family, and are afraid of vampires. If you must reduce volume of garlic, do so-but at your own peril).
- Prepare 1 lb Mozzarella shredded
- Take 33/100 cup Bacon Grease (secret ingredient)
- Make ready Spices
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oregano
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
Steps to make Lasagna, in a Crockpot:
- Melt 1/3 cup bacon grease in large pan with lid on medium heat. Brown Sausage and Ground Beef (the bacon grease will make it much easier to break up the beef and sausage while browning. can be omitted, but does add flavor!). When almost browned add garlic and onions. Cook until onions softened.
- Add Tomato sauce, paste, and spices. Stir well. Cover with lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Combine Ricotta and Parmesan in bowl. Mix well.
- Layer sauce, cheese mixture, and noodles in crockpot, breaking up noodles if necessary to fit. Start with Sauce!
- Save some sauce to put over last layer of noodles. Cover with Mozzarella cheese.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- LOVE to serve with bread sticks or garlic bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lasagna, in a crockpot recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!