Steps to Make Homemade Banana Split Cake for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banana split cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Split Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana Split Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana split cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Split Cake:
- Make ready 1 packages Banana Cake Mix
- Make ready 6 oz Whipped cream topping
- Get 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Get 1 8 1/4 ounce can crushed Pineapple, well drained
- Prepare 1 12 to 16 ounce jar fudge ice-cream topping
- Take 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Prepare 1 banana slices (optional)
- Get 1/4 cup each of vanilla icing - used to sweeten to whipped topping (optional)
Steps to make Banana Split Cake:
- Prepare the banana cake mix according to package directions for a two layer cake. Cool completely.
- For filling, divide the whipped cream topping in half. Fold strawberries into half of the whipped cream. Fold drained, pineapple into the remaining whipped cream
- In small saucepan heat and stir fudge ice cream topping over low heat just till warm (not hot).
- To assemble, use a serrated knife, split each cake in half. Place bottom of one of split layer on serving plate. Top with strawberry filling, spreading to edge of layer.
- Top with another split layer. Spread with half of the fudge topping, letting some drizzle down the side. Sprinkle with with the nuts.
- With the other split layer, Spread the pineapple filling. Top with the remaining split layer. Spread with remaining fudge topping letting some drizzle down side. Sprinkle with the remaining nuts. Garnish with banana slices.
- Serve immediately, or let chill.
- To sweeten the whipped topping, I use a 1/4 cup of vanilla icing each in strawberry and pineapple filling.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food banana split cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!