Recipe of Fancy High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, high protein pound shredding vegetarian mexican skillet. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have high protein pound shredding vegetarian mexican skillet using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet:
- Take 3 cup Zucchini
- Prepare 2 cup Green pepper diced
- Take 1 tsp Minced garlic
- Get 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Take 1 cup Sweet onion cut into lengthwise slices
- Prepare 1 can Black beans (drained and washed)
- Get 1 can Diced tomatoes (15 oz. garlic, undrained)
- Make ready 1 tbsp McCormick Mexican spice
- Take 1 cup Water
- Take 1 Taco blend shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 Brown or white rice
Instructions to make High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet:
- Cut up onion, pepper, and zucchini. Sauté garlic and onion in 1 tbsp of Olive oil over medium heat (until onion begin softening)
- Add 1 more tbsp of Olive oil, peppers, and zucchini and stir ingredients. Flavor vegetables with some of the Mexican spice
- Let veggies cook for five minutes over medium heat. Add diced tomatoes, water, and black beans. Add the remaining Mexican seasoning if desired. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Stir ingredients and reduce heat to simmer.
- Mix all ingredients with desired amount of rice and shredded taco blend cheese (Cheddar and Monterey Jack). Garnish plate with avocado slices
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food high protein pound shredding vegetarian mexican skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!