Recipe of Perfect Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, not so vegetarian enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook not so vegetarian enchilada casserole using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole:
- Get 3 lb chicken
- Get 1 dozen flour tortillas
- Make ready 2 lb grated cheese
- Prepare 1 can jalapeno salsa
Instructions to make Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole:
- preheat oven to 375
- spray bottom and sides of a 9 X 13 pan with Pam.
- cook chicken and shred with forks.
- add chicken and salsa to a large sauce pan and simmer until sauce is reduced by a third.
- lay 3 tortillas in bottom of the pan
- spread 1/3 of chicken over tortillas
- spread 1/3 of cheese over the chicken
- repeat two more times adding remainder of chicken and cheese to the top layer
- place in the oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food not so vegetarian enchilada casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!