Recipe of Authentic Vodka Sauce Soup for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vodka sauce soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vodka Sauce Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vodka Sauce Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vodka sauce soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound ground pork
- Prepare 1/2 pound Cavatappi pasta, corkscrew
- Prepare 2/3 cup vodka
- Make ready 30 ounces tomato sauce
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
- Get 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Get 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Take 2 cups water
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 15 ounces canned Cannellini beans
Steps to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Add water and salt to a pot. When the butter starts to melt add the pasta. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Then turn to low boil.
- Add the beans, seasonings, vodka, and pork. Keep on a low boil. Everything but the cream should be in now.
- When pasta is done and pork isn't pink, turn off the heat and stir in the cream. Cover and allow to rest covered for 15 minutes. The pasta will still cook absorbing more of the liquids. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vodka sauce soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!