Steps to Make Popular Healthier Lasagna for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthier lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthier Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Healthier Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook healthier lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthier Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb very lean ground Beef
- Take 1/2 cup mozzarella (light)
- Make ready 2/3 cup Ricotta part skim
- Make ready 1/4 cup mixed Italian shredded cheese
- Get 4 small Tinker bell peppers red,orange, yellow,&green
- Get 1/4 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- Make ready 12 fresh Basil
- Prepare 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Take 2 cup marinara
- Make ready 1 large Zucchini
- Take 7 whole wheat Lasagna or Gluten-free noodles
- Take 1/2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1 9x9 Pyrex deep dish
Instructions to make Healthier Lasagna:
- In a large pan brown your beef add the dry seasonings a Lil salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil after 10 min and add in your peppers and onion sauté till beef is cooked .don't over cook it or the veggies while this is cooking slice your zucchini long ways into thin Strips equal to the pasta.
- In another pan or pot have some water boiling add a bit of oil and salt then add your noodles being careful to pull them when they are aldente (not limp)
- In the Pyrex add sauce to the bottom and spread out evenly then a layer of pasta one will be cut in half to fit
- Then add half the beef mixture ,then mozzarella then zucchini Strips then sauce again spread out evenly. Then add a layer of Ricotta spread it out.
- Then italian mixture. Then beef again then sauce then the last 3.5 noodles then sauce and sred all remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 min
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthier lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!