Easiest Way to Make Traditional Frozen Piña Colada for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, frozen piña colada. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Frozen Piña Colada is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Frozen Piña Colada is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frozen piña colada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Piña Colada:
- Get 400 g (14.10 oz) Frozen pineapple
- Make ready 250 g (8.81 oz) Ice cubes
- Take 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) Coconut milk *unsweetened
- Take 250 ml (8.45 fl oz) Bacardí carta blanca
- Make ready 3 tbsp Honey / Agave syrup
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Coconut oil
- Make ready to taste Mint leaves
Steps to make Frozen Piña Colada:
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen.
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix.
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula.
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down.
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours.
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl.
- Blend it well.
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food frozen piña colada recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!