Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Authentic Vegetarian Pasta Bake for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian pasta bake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Pasta Bake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetarian Pasta Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian pasta bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Pasta Bake:
- Get 500 grams penne pasta
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 brown onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 red capsicum, diced
- Make ready 200 grams mushrooms, chopped
- Make ready 3 carrots, diced
- Take 1 zucchini, diced (optional)
- Make ready 1 cup corn kernels
- Take 1 cup milk
- Make ready 1 cup grated cheese
- Get 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Make ready 1 Grated parmesan/mozarella cheese
Steps to make Vegetarian Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Saute onion, capsicum, carrot, zucchini and mushroom in oil until soft.
- Boil pasta until just tender.
- Add parsley and corn to vegetables and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Place pasta in casserole dish, sprinkle with Parmesan and stir.
- Add vegetables to casserole dish and stir.
- Pour milk over and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!