Easiest Way to Prepare Authentic Lasagna for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Make ready 2 lb ground beef
- Take 3 tsp fresh garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp minced or chopped onion
- Get 1 box lasagna noodles
- Make ready 1 can tomato paste (large)
- Make ready 1 1/2 can tomato sauce ( large)
- Make ready 1 packages finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 packages finely shredded mozarrella cheese
- Take 1 box garlic toast
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground black pepper
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- Mix beef, onions,garlic, salt & pepper. Cook on med high
- Boil noodles criss crossing each one w a pinch of salt so they don't stick as much
- Drain beef. Add tomato sauce & paste, cook on low-med for 20 minutes. Taste if not to our liking add a Lil garlic salt. I use garlic salt w parsley.
- Drain noodles & add cold water
- Bake toast for 8-10 minutes
- Layer ur pan with noodles. Top w meat mixture. Add some cheddar cheese. Layer more noodles. Add the remaining meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese. Top w Mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool & serve w garlic bread & salad
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!