Recipe of Creative Banana Split Torte for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana split torte. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Split Torte is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Banana Split Torte is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana split torte using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Split Torte:
- Get 2 cup crushed graham crackers
- Prepare 3 stick of butter
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 cup of powder sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla
- Get 1 large can of crushed pineapples ( drained)
- Get 2 10 oz packages of frozen strawberries
- Take 4 sliced bananas
- Prepare 2 8 oz of whipped cream
- Get 1 choice of crushed nuts
- Prepare 1 Maraschino cherries
Steps to make Banana Split Torte:
- Mix the crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of melted butter.
- After mixing pat it down tightly into a 13 x 9 pan and refrigerate until hard.
- Mix 2 sticks of butter ( softened), eggs, powder sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mix over crust once hard and chill.
- When chilled, place the following in layers: crushed pineapples, sliced bananas, thawed and drained strawberries, whipped cream, and last your choice of crushed nuts and sliced maraschino cherries on top.
- Refrigerate until served
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana split torte recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!