How to Prepare Authentic Easy Zucchini Lasagna for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy zucchini lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Zucchini Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy zucchini lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Zucchini Lasagna:
- Get 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 jar of fire roasted tomato sauce (or any kind)
- Prepare 1 LARGE zucchini (or 2-3 small) medium-high sliced
- Prepare 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Get 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese,shredded
- Take 1 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Get salt and pepper
Steps to make Easy Zucchini Lasagna:
- Lightly spray a casserole dish, preheat oven to 400°F and set dish aside. Slice your zucchini and salt it so that it draws out the extra water. (Pat dry when you're ready to layer)
- In a pan, brown/cook the beef then add the onions and garlic and tomato paste. Cook 2-3 min.
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- In the casserole dish, lay a bit of the sauce on the bottom, then the zucchini, sauce again, dollops of ricotta, zucchini,sauce,ricotta. (repeat until you've used add your prepared ingredients)
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 25-35 min until bubbly and yummy! Enjoy! ! 😉
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy zucchini lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!