Easiest Way to Make Popular Banana Split Torte for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana split torte. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Split Torte is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banana Split Torte is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana split torte using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Split Torte:
- Prepare 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Take 1 stick melted butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 3 cups powdered sugar
- Get 16 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 10 oz jar maraschino cherries
- Take 1/2 cup pecan chips
- Get 2 tbsp Hershey chocolate syrup
- Get 1 can crushed pineapple
- Make ready 3 bananas peeled & sliced
- Make ready 8 oz cool whip
Instructions to make Banana Split Torte:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter, mix with graham cracker crumbs & sugar. Pat down into a 9x13 oven safe dish. Place in oven for 15 mins then remove & let cool.
- Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar & vanilla in a large mixing bowl until smooth. (Will be thick)
- Once crust has cooled, spread cream cheese mix over crust. Then place sliced bananas over cream cheese mix. Drain can of crushed pineapples & spoon over sliced bananas.
- Now spread cool whip over it. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with pecan chips & add cherries for the banana split look. Cool in fridge for at least an hour before serving & enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana split torte recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!