Recipe of Perfect Lasagna for Two for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lasagna for two. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna for Two is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lasagna for Two is something that I have loved my entire life.
Top with two noodles, then top with half of the remaining meat. This Lasagna for Two is a classic lasagna but made for two people in a loaf pan. It's time for this Lasagna for Two Recipe! This small-batch weeknight lasagna comfortably serves two and is ready in half the time as a larger batch.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna for two using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna for Two:
- Prepare Sauce
- Take 1/2 lb Ground Turkey
- Take 3 clove Garlic, chopped
- Get 1 small Tomato, chopped
- Get 1/2 Onion, chopped
- Take 2 cup Cheese pasta sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1 Fresh ground pepper
- Make ready Cheese filling
- Prepare 1 Egg, beaten
- Take 7 1/2 oz Low-fat ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Get 1 cup Fresh spinach, chopped
- Prepare 6 Lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Prepare 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Married couple and co-owners of Don Angie in Manhattan's West Village, Angie Rito and Scott Tacinelli, make lasagna for two in the Munchies Test Kitchen. EASY LASAGNA FOR TWO: There are just the two of us, Wifey and me. singing I do the cooking, honey, I pay the rent. sorry, just burst into song there for a minute. How to Make Hearty Lasagna for Two. This is super easy to put together and even though I don't usually use no-boil lasagna noodles, I did in this Thanks for the recipe!
Steps to make Lasagna for Two:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground turkey with garlic and onions over medium-high heat. Add in tomatoes, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, and ground black pepper. After a few minutes, add in pasta sauce and simmer, reducing heat to medium-low.
- Partially cook the lasagna noodles, boiling for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together egg, ricotta, cup of mozzarella, spinach, and half teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Pour 1/3 of the meat sauce into the bottom of a greased loaf pan. Cover with two lasagna noodles, trimming ends if needed. Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top of the noodles. Cover with meat sauce. Repeat noodles, cheese, and sauce for two more layers. Top the last layer of sauce with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover loaf pan loosely with parchment paper or aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove parchment paper and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
How to Make Hearty Lasagna for Two. This is super easy to put together and even though I don't usually use no-boil lasagna noodles, I did in this Thanks for the recipe! We don't make lasagna too much because we cook for two as well, and. Lasagne for two is my recipe of the day. And it is one of my signature dishes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lasagna for two recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!