Recipe of Iconic Vegetarian lasagna for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetarian lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian lasagna:
- Make ready 1 pre-cooked pasta layers for lasagna
- Get 1 bechamel
- Prepare 1 mushrooms
- Prepare 1 fried tomatoe sauce
- Prepare 1/2 onion
- Prepare 1 spices
- Take 1 spinach
- Get 1 curd
- Make ready 1 salt
- Prepare 1 butter
Instructions to make Vegetarian lasagna:
- Fry the onion and add the spinach, curd, salt and desired spices to the pan and fry.
- In a different pan, fry the mushrooms and add the tomatoe sauce (add salt and spices).
- In a baking tray (over which butter has been previously spreaded), add a pasta layer, then add the mushrooms, add another pasta layer for the spinach… and so. Cover the last layer with bechamel and grated cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!