Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real banana split dessert for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana split dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
banana split dessert is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. banana split dessert is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana split dessert using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make banana split dessert:
- Get 5 bananas
- Make ready 2 cup crushed graham crackers
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare 1 large container cool whip
- Make ready 1 cup nuts, your choice
- Take 1 small jar maraschino cherries
- Get 1 hershey syrup, drizzle on top, optional
- Make ready 3 stick butter
- Get 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
Instructions to make banana split dessert:
- mix 1 stick melted butter with 2 cups crushed Graham crackers. put in 13x9x2 pan, cake pan. chill in fridge 1hour.
- beat with electric mixer, no less than 15 minutes, 2 sticks softened butter, 2 eggs, 2 cups powdered sugar. this should be creamy when done, look like frosting.
- take blended mixture put on top of graham crackers.
- slice 5 bananas put on top of blended mixture.
- add drained crushed pineapple on top of bananas, carefully.
- put 1 large container cool whip carefully on top.
- drizzle Hershey syrup on top cool whip.
- add nuts.
- add maraschino cherries.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banana split dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!