Steps to Make Homemade Skillet Lasagna for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, skillet lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skillet Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Skillet Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have skillet lasagna using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Lasagna:
- Make ready 2 lb Ground beef/Chuck/turkey/sausage
- Take 2 Jars spaghetti sauce or homemade sauce
- Make ready 1 box Oven ready lasagne noodles- break up about 8 or so- really just depends on how big of a skillet you use, how many layers, or how much you want to make.
- Prepare 1 Onion-diced small
- Get 1 Bell pepper-diced small
- Get 2 clove Garlic- minced
- Make ready 1/2 box Cream cheese
- Get Cottage cheese or ricotta or both (I use both)
- Get 2 tbsp Sour cream
- Take Shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese, Sharp cheddar or all. (I use all) but more mozzarella out of them all
- Make ready 1 Italian seasonings, garlic and onion powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Or whatever you like.
- Make ready 1/2 Jar- Alfredo sauce- if you want to do the easy thing instead of the sour cream, cottage cheese, ricotta, cream cheese route. Just add some of it where that would go.
- Get 1/4 cup Optional: chicken broth or stock- u would add this to your pasta red sauce.
Steps to make Skillet Lasagna:
- Prep first- dice your onion, bell pepper, and break up your noodles. Shred your cheeses,etc
- Add meat to skillet on high heat, along with the diced onion and bell pepper, and seasonings to it. Cook until done. If you are adding minced garlic, add it when your meat is almost done. Then when meat is done, DRAIN.
- Add your meat mixture back to the skillet, and add the sauce. Let it come to a boil, and stir. Then pour it into a separate bowl, and put to the side.
- Now in another separate bowl. Add the sour cream, softened cream cheese, cottage cheese, ricotta and a little bit of shredded cheeses, Italian seasoning or basil/oregano and mix it up.
- Now time to layer: spread a little bit of the meat sauce to the bottom of your skillet. Then spread some of the cheese mixture, on top, then add some of your broken noodles. And repeat process again, ending with the meat mixture on top. DO not sprinkle any shredded cheese yet on top.
- Now let this come to a boil real quick, and turn the heat to a med low, and cover it with lid, and let cook for about 25 min or until your noodles are soft.
- Once noodles are soft, then sprinkle the remaining shredded cheeses on top, and let them melt. Also, make sure once the cheese has melted to take off the stove eye, and let cool for a few so cheese and all can set up.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food skillet lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!